7 Facts You Need To Know About Danbaba Suntai, The Former Taraba Governor Who Just Died
The Federal Republic of Nigeria has just lost one of her Past Governors, Dantata Suntai.
Dantata once had a controversial and heartfelt story within the political sphere in Nigeria, when he personally drove an aircraft in 2012, but crashed.
His astonishing story of enthusiasm in air flight started there.
However, nigeriancablenews.com gathered fascinating facts about the aviation enthusiast and former governor.
1. Governor Danbaba was born in Bali Local Government Area of Taraba State.
2. He was born on June 30, 1961
3. In his political career, he was the chairman of Bali Local Government between 1983 and 1993. He later became the governor of the state in 2007.
4. He served as the Governor of Taraba state two consecutive terms.
5. He was a Boss to Senator Danladi Abubakar, who was just sacked from office last week. Danladi was his deputy in 2011.
6. Suntai had to step down as the state governor in his second tenure, after surviving a plane crash in Yola Airport.
7. He survived plane crash in 2012 but sustained a brain injury from it, a major cause of his death today. Unfortunately, it is just two days to his birthday.
One thought on “7 Facts You Need To Know About Danbaba Suntai, The Former Taraba Governor Who Just Died”
Dantata Suntai, may his souls rest in pafect peace, and give more elbow to his wife to cater for the children.
Comments are closed.