Kachikwu’s Abuja Residence Catches Fire

The residential apartments of the minister of state for petroleum resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu got under fire on Sunday evening.

The fire at the house located in Asokoro, Abuja was said to have erupted from the minister’s bedroom as a result of a suspected electrical fault to the air conditioners, some sources claimed.

“Kachikwu was not at home when it happened, but thankfully the fire service reacted quickly and put out the fire before things could go out of hand,” a source quoted.

Adding to the story, Kachikwu has lately been in the media over his leaked controversial memo to the president, where he alleged the Group Managing Director of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation of insubordination.

Kindly Share This:
Nigerian Cable News